When it comes to nudes, they’re tricky. A majority of us take twenty selfies before getting one that is sendable. But learning how to take good nudes shouldn’t be this difficult. I decided to ask my followers for some tips on how to perfect the nude and this is what they said.
1. Be Confident. When it comes to knowing how to take good nudes and sexy selfies, confidence is everything. That’s really one of the most important elements to take a good photo.
2. Accentuate your best assets. Mine are my lips and hips. I generally always focus on those. If you’re in love with your cleavage or legs, have your nude photo on that specific body part. Whichever body part it may be, take a photo which accentuates it and makes you feel good.
3. Hard nipples = always better.
4. Lighting is key. You don’t want FULL light, but if it’s too dark, what’s the point? he best lighting is natural daylight.
5. If you’re taking a mirror photo, clean the mirror off, please.
6. No Face, No Case. Don’t show your face unless you really trust the person. I’m just saying that sometimes shit happens and things get sent around.
7. Be a tease. The top of a stocking, a bare leg or just the hint of nipples through a T-shirt can be way sexier than a totally naked pic.
8. Use a timer. All phones come with a self-timer, and you should be giving it a try when taking nudes. You can place your phone against some books or on a shelf; whatever you need to give you support. Then click the timer and get ready to pose.
9. Another good one is the bath photo. Droplets of water, or suds, on your skin is always sexy.
10. Get creative. There’s no formula when it comes to nudes. You can do whatever you want. So, why not experiment and be creative with them? You can take nudes using mirrors or different angles, which aren’t usually done. Test out what looks good for your nude.
Do you have tips that are not on this list? include them in the comments so we all can learn how to take better nudes together.